Base Solid Zirconia
- Solid Zirconia / No Porcelain to Fracture
- High Translucency Zirconia
- Monolithic / Monochromatic
- Non-Metallic for Discerning Patients
- Replacement Option for Full Gold Crowns
- Backed by 7 year FREE Replacement Warranty
Product Description: Our Base Solid Zirconia is a monolithic solid zirconia restoration with no porcelain overlay. More brawn than beauty, you’ll be impressed by its esthetics when prescribed instead of posterior metal occlusal PFMs and full-cast metal restorations. Solid Zirconia is virtually chip proof, making it the ideal restoration for bruxers, implant restorations and areas with limited occlusal space. Designed and milled using CAD/CAM technology, Base is sintered for 6.5 hours at 1,530 degrees Celsius. The final restoration emerges nearly bulletproof and is glazed to a smooth surface.
Base Solid Zirconia crowns & bridges are made from the highest quality zirconia powder from Japan. We chemically and physically reprocess the powder to further reduce the zirconia particle sizes. Solid Zirconia milling blanks are then created through a unique patent-pending process. Unlike conventional high-pressure milling blank manufacture, our processing gives Base Solid Zirconia improved light transmission, which provides a lower, more natural shade value.
Designed and milled using CAD/CAM technology, Base is sintered for 6.5 hours at 1,530 degrees Celsius. The final Solid Zirconia restoration emerges nearly bulletproof and is glazed to a smooth surface.
ADA Insurance Codes: Single Crown D-2740 / Bridge Abutment D-6740 / Pontic D-6245
Recommended Shade Guide: Vita Classic®, and Ivoclar Chromascop®
Recommended Cement & Technique
- Resin-reinforced glass ionomer cement (RelyX Luting Cement, 3M ESPE; GC Fuji Plus, GC America)
- Resin cements for short or over-tapered preparations (RelyX Unicem, 3M ESPE; Panavia F2.0, Kuraray)
Product Indications: Base Solid Zirconia is indicated for crowns, bridges, implants, inlays and onlays. It is an esthetic alternative to PFM metal occlusal/lingual or full-cast restorations. The chip proof durability of Solid Zirconia is ideal for bruxers who have broken natural teeth or previous PFM restorations. Base Solid Ziconia is also ideal when the patient lacks the preparation space for a PFM.
Product Contra-Indications: Not recommended for esthetic zones.
Benefits for the Doctor & Patient
- Chip Resistant, as it is made of solid zirconia with no porcelain overlay
- Glazed to a smooth surface to reduce plaque accumulation
We Appreciate You Taking The Time to Check Us Out.
Give us the opportunity to help with your cases, and you'll see why we are the only dental lab many dentists will use.